Micro Life Zone
Asked by thepaleone to DJ, Kyler, Mia, Mick, Peter on 27 Aug 2013.
Keywords: apocalypse, zombie
@thepaleone: I don’t, but here’s 5 ways science could explain something ‘like’ a zombie apocalypse happening:
1. Brain parasites (something like a little worm growing in your brain could definitely change your personality and make you go craaaaazy)
2. Neurotoxins (like from the Japanese blowfish) that leave you in a trance-like state with slower than usual body functions
3. Infectious virus-disease that spreads and results in brain impairment/violence/lack of coordination
4. Neurogenesis (regrowing dead brain tissue in a comatose person) that doesn’t quite work out
5. Nanobots (tiny robots that can go inside your body and program it to react a certain way)
Sleep well now 😉
(these ideas came via cracked.com)
Unlikely, unless it’s on a small scale in a village or camp somewhere based on a few of Mia’s examples.
zOMG! Just found this on YouTube and wanted to share: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xa25r6XO394
0 Log in to Reply
By BRIDGE8 under license from Mangorolla CIC 2019